Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pony Up - One, One and Two.

The Ponies zine returns, at last, in a new format and with a new name: Loose Leaf.
It's due out in September, first issue free. If you like it you can subscribe for twenty bucks and have it deleivered right to your mail box. Awesomeness. You'll need to email the industrious K to send your own submissions and to subscribe.
So, to submit! After getting the wonderful Juliette on board we decided to contribute a quick game (our take anyway) of exquisite corpse that we'll complete before the submission due date, swapping our working file three times each before finalising. A5, black and white. No theme (eek!).
The idea is to spend minimal time and have fun, of course!
Here's my and Jule's first marks and my second. I've just bought a lovely 'typographic workhorse' from House Industries – the font family Eames Century Modern, so thought it would be a good excuse to start playing with it.
I'll post the rest up as we go. I'd love to hear what anyone else is doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. I really should get off my bum and make a little zine, even if it's a one off!

Lauren JA said...

Yes, do! If you're looking for a collaborator... !